BUON COMPLEANNO MR.ORZABAL, Auguri Roland!!!!

« Older   Newer »
mary tff
view post Posted on 2/9/2008, 16:31

Ora scrivo il mio CAPOLAVORO!!!! image image
Le frasi scrite in maiuscolo sono le canzoni....sparo....

ME AND MY BIG IDEAS

This is the sory of RAOUL AND THE KINGS OF SPAIN. This coutageous boy had many SECRETS...one of his ambitions was to CHANGE the world, this MAD WORLD, a world where MEMORIES FADE.
He felt like FALLING DOWN and he didn't approve the POWER of "LOS REYES CATOLICOS". He thought they were GOD'S MISTAKE because they were OUT OF CONTROL...they discriminated pour people and women.
When he saw that people were by then LAID SO LOW, Raoul drew up the pour population and they started to fight the Kings.
All together they SHOUT: "These dys are your LAST DAYS ON EARTH!!!!". With this noble action he understood that EVERYBODY LOVES A HAPPY ENDING...
His FAMOUS LAST WORDS were: "EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD". Now he sings his SONGS FROM THE BIG CHAIR and today's 47 years old... Happy birthday Mr. Orzabal... This is THE WAY YOU ARE: you are my LORD OF KARMA!!!

Che ne pensate????

mino31
view post Posted on 2/9/2008, 18:39

Che bel lavoro complimenti Mary! Ile da quanto tempo frequenti Julian?

Ransie la strega
view post Posted on 2/9/2008, 18:55

Brava, complimenti!

mary tff
view post Posted on 3/9/2008, 10:51

Grazie...ci ho messo un pò di tempo per farlo...ma mi dispiace che non mi abbia risposto....vabbè non fa niente....vuol dire che sto correndo troppo lontano verso cose che non mi appartengono!!!!!

ileniatff
view post Posted on 6/9/2008, 10:06

Roland è uno...Mary,nn te la prendere!Conosco Julian da quando mi sono iscritta a Facebook ma lo frequento da circa due mesi.Julian è molto diverso da Roland.A volte dubito persino che siano fratelli <_<

20 replies since 22/8/2008, 08:21   267 views