Intervista

« Older   Newer »
iloveroland
view post Posted on 24/2/2008, 13:59

Qualcuno saprebbe tradurre quest'intervista?O dirmi più o meno il senso il discorso?Conosco un po' il francese ma l'audio è pessimo e nn si sente nulla.Thanks :)

drifting
view post Posted on 24/2/2008, 16:37

Guarda ci ho provato, ma il mio francese non è così buono.
Ho capito meglio Roland sul dvd di Secret World, ma lì l'audio era migliore e poi il suo francese era molto scolastico, come il mio del resto e poi parlava molto, molto piano.
Perdonami ti sono stata poco utile....sorry! :pg_bubbles_h4h.gif:

iloveroland
view post Posted on 24/2/2008, 16:43

Ahahahah.Vero!Anche se dicono che parla bene sia il francese che lo spagnolo secondo me nn è poi tanto vero <_< .Mannaggia!Io il francese lo capisco ma l'audio è davvero pessimo.Grazie lo stesso :)

drifting
view post Posted on 24/2/2008, 16:45

Mi dispiace, ti volevo aiutare, se era inglese tanto tanto, ma il francese... :P

Ransie la strega
view post Posted on 30/5/2008, 20:43

Ho trovato questa cosa stasera...: (non la traduco perchè purtroppo non ho tempo, forse posso provarci nei prossimi giorni)

10 Stupid Questions
ROLAND ORZABAL, STARMAN

During their '80s heyday, British pop act Tears for Fears consisted of Curt Smith and Roland Orzabal. With the release of the new Tears album, Elemental, it's just Orzabal. ''The relationship I had with Curt was like that of a producer to an artist,'' says Orzabal, 31. ''I'd help him get his vocals right and even write his songs for him. It wasn't really a shared thing.'' Ouch! A soft-spoken nouveau country gentleman and astrology devotee, Orzabal is a bit intense; even when sitting on the floor, he gave smart answers to our stupid questions. What's the worst part about being a pop star? Politics in the music business. It's not fun. But I think I've gained integrity, which I don't think is necessarily something you start out with.

With which of the four elements-earth, wind, fire, and water-do you identify? You have to get in touch with all of them. But the tricky one is water, the element of fear. And I think as men, we have traditionally a more difficult relationship with that element.

What's your sign? I'm a Leo, with an Aquarian mid-heaven, so I can be mistaken for an Aquarius. My Sun-Uranus conjunction in Leo makes me an honorary Aquarian anyway.

What's the one piece of criticism that still bothers you? When people say what I do is depressing. It sounds very happy to me.

If you could have been born in another time, when would you choose? Somewhere toward the end of the age of Aquarius-just under 2,000 years from now, when robotics, plastic surgery, and the intervention of science will be in full swing.

Which song do you wish you had written? Paul Simon's ''Still Crazy After All These Years.'' There's such a calm, cool, philosophical outlook in that song, a kind of acceptance that things aren't perfect. It's a state I'd like to get to.

What do you never leave home without? My toothbrush and Crest.

What kind of underwear do your prefer? Boxers. Today they're a tartan print. And no, I'm not Scottish.

Do you like kippers? No, I'm not a big fish fan.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I'd like to have high cheekbones. And I'd definitely be four inches taller-so, six feet.

Posted Jul 09, 1993 | Published in issue #178 Jul 09, 1993

iloveroland
view post Posted on 30/5/2008, 22:45

Ho dato una lettura veloce e trovo quest'intervista molto interessante.Mi pare che ho l'articolo ma nn ne sono sicura.Lo devo cercare

l'ho trovata.Le domande sono simili ma le risposte sono diverse

Purtroppo nn si legge bene

Cristina
view post Posted on 31/5/2008, 14:24

Grazie ;)

Ransie la strega
view post Posted on 2/6/2008, 16:34

Grazie Ile!, si capisce ciò che c'è scritto, comunque con imageshake dovrebbe darti la possibilità di ingrandire cliccando sopra l'immagine.
Certo che certe risposte sono un pò strane.."what do you think of Bob Dylan?".."He's no good in bed".....

iloveroland
view post Posted on 2/6/2008, 17:06

Ahahah!E lui cosa ne sa? :P

Ransie la strega
view post Posted on 2/6/2008, 21:12

Appunto... vorrei proprio sapere come gli escono fuori certe frasi, francamente non capisco... -_- humor inglese?

iloveroland
view post Posted on 3/6/2008, 12:38

Eh sì.Sarà quello.Nn oso immaginare Roland e Bob Dylan a letto <_< :D :P :lol:

drifting
view post Posted on 4/6/2008, 12:55

soprattutto bob dylan...quant'è brutto! :P

iloveroland
view post Posted on 4/6/2008, 14:25

Ahahahah :lol:

drifting
view post Posted on 10/6/2008, 12:23

C'è poco da scherzare...dimmi quando mai è stato bello! :lol:

iloveroland
view post Posted on 10/6/2008, 15:16

No,mi fa ridere il pensiero di Bob Dylan a letto con Roland :lol: .Ma ti immagini che batosta sarebbe per tutte le sue innumerevoli fans che lo trovano irresistibile e terribilmente maschio?Sarebbe lo scoop del secolo :lol:

25 replies since 24/2/2008, 13:59   357 views